Right now, the housing market is a tough competition. People naturally wants to buy houses that meets their needs and budget, and either meets or exceeds their expectation. Buyers have lots of options to choose from, and they want to be able to see a lot of choices from the comfort of their own home. This is where technology comes into play, and if you want to be able to catch peopleâ€™s attention in your listings, here are some tips that you can do to make your house the desire of everybody.
- SHOW THE INTERESTING FEATURES OF YOUR HOME – you think those brick walls are the star, or maybe those exposed beams, or the big decorative pillars, or skylights? Show it. If your space have it, then flaunt it. Youâ€™ll never know if this is what someoneâ€™s specifically looking for in their new home.
- FOCAL POINT – think your room looks boring and too neutral? Create a focal point by adding pops of color, you can do it by adding colors on the accessories like pillows, paintings, or even blinds.
- KEEP IT NATURAL – Use the natural light to your advantage. Take pictures when the sun is high and all the lights are flooding into your home. A well lighted room makes it look more open.
- USE FURNITURES WISELY – Use the appropriate size according to the space you need to fill. Big furnitures in a small room will make it look even more cramped. With big rooms, you can use furnitures to create new spaces. A fully furnished, well thought of, room can make your home look more cozy and homey.
- ACCESSORIES AND DIMENSIONS – Light paint colors make the room look bigger, mirrors give additional dimension and can reflect other areas of the house that are not in the picture, rugs can make the room look smaller because it creates the illusion that breaks the floor area.
You can attract people with pictures but keeping it clean and very welcoming will make them want to live there.Continue Reading