s on the go a great way to spruce up a room is changing the wall colour, accesories, and the blinds. This season floral patterns are all the lastest trend, whether it’s clothing or decor. Choosing a neutral ballet pattern in a window treatment, will
simply enhance the space. Updating the walls to a fresh color will make all the difference. If you want to create a bold look in your space throw in a pop of colour by adding an accent wall or bright floral toss cushions to your sofa.
- Blind: Ballet Beige, Flat Roman
- Accent Wall: Benjamin Moore Mesquite – 501 (Soft Mint Green)
- Main Walls: Benjamin Moore Sierra Hills – 1053 (Medium Dark Beige)
- Blind: Ballet Sand, Flat Roman
- Accent Wall: Benjamin Moore Clay – 1034 (Dark Beige)
- Main Walls: Benjamin Moore Bar Harbour Beige – 1032 (Light Beige)